Sunday, February 15, 2009

Midwinter Break with Google Reader!

We're on Midwinter break this week! The wife and I are off through Tuesday, then she heads back to her 2nd/3rd grade kiddos and I head back to the university. January and February are awful as far as consistency, an underestimated part of learning in my eyes. Every other week has a day off because of a holiday, day between semesters, or teacher training day. This week is great for the student teacher, as it is a chance to focus on the classwork and get a little rest Monday and Tuesday.

For me, this week is a good chance to run some more (92 miles instead of the 75/wk I have averaged), and a chance to catch up on my Google reader. As I mentioned earlier in the week, the blog posts to be read ballooned to over 100. How about now? Well, I am down to 9... they are the ones that I need to really invest time to read (Bridging Differences, Will Richardson, etc).

What has Google Reader taught me?

No comments:

Post a Comment