Monday, February 23, 2009

100 Days and Counting...

This week has been busy. I was observed on Monday, which also happened to be 100's Day. During the literacy time on Monday, I provided small group instruction that I had to follow-up with more instruction on Tuesday. I gave a math lesson and a science lesson on Tuesday too.

100's Day was great. I was surprised with how well it went. Students worked in cooperative groups in order to come up with 100 words. Sounds easy right? Well it went long, as kids got really interested in finding interesting and cool words. How awesome is that? I called an audible and had them share out when they were half done with their group sheets, and called them up to the butcher paper to write down their words. The result is seen below... I was excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment