Sunday, June 7, 2009

Permit Received

I received my teaching permit/certificate in the mail yesterday. I am very excited to have it. The next steps are to get all my ducks in a row- transcripts, forms, recommendations. After that I need to send in my applications for the non-existent jobs. I am still optimistic, sanguine if you will. While there were RIF's, I still believe that things will change towards the end of summer.

My plan is to read this coming week too. I want to read some fiction as well as some teaching stuff. When I read it of my own volition it is far different than reading for class, so I'll still be relaxing. I'll get to reflect a bit as well, think a little about my student teaching and the classroom that I want to have going forward.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a couple questions about your blog, please contact me back at bhawthorne@maaceter.org.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sort of questions do you have? maaceter.org doesn't work so I'll address questions you might have through here if that works.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete