Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recharging

Since I've been on Spring Break, I've made a clean break from school stuff (at least student teaching stuff). I'm running quite a bit, 54 miles thus far (another 37 planned for the other 3 days), and feeling great. I've also been doing some odds and ends in hopes of staying mildly busy. But that was until this morning, and the rain/snow mixture Mother Nature surprised us with!

I decided to get back on the horse today. I took TeacherWife into the classroom today to show her around, and to see what I might need to accomplish in the coming days. I was considering moving stuff around, and having another set of hands would certainly make it easier. Sooo... we moved desks around. The biggest change is that the document camera is closer to the projector screen, and I sit on that side (instead of on the opposite side, leaving a bunch of empty space). I shifted the desks too, and everyone has a good view of the screen. Beyond that... I can see everyone's face when teaching (instead of having 3-4 behind me, and looking at the back of everyone's head).

No comments:

Post a Comment