Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Reading

My wife and I are heading on a little mini-vacation this week. We'll be back by midweek, but will spend the first part on the Washington coast. I'm bringing a plethora of books with me, mainly those that I hope to use for my novel study groups this year (one or two that aren't)...
  • The Red Pyramid- Rick Riordian (new series with Eygptology by the author of the Lightning Thief/Percy Jackson books)
  • Sounder by William Armstrong
  • Al Capone Does My Shirts by Choldenko
  • Wringer by Jerry Spinelli
  • The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis
  • Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
  • Gossamer by Lois Lowry

I'd rather have too much to read than too little. Plan is to pull up a chair and read by the ocean for copious amounts of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment