Friday, July 23, 2010

Give and Receive

Tomorrow I plan to post some pictures from the past few days. Hopefully I'll be able to get a picture of my notepad as it currently stands, full of scribbles and ideas for how to make them work. I'll also post a picture of my classroom, and my quest for more wallspace to put up charts and student work (I'm not very good at posting things in the room).


But I did stumble upon a posting on twitter linking to someone's Top 20 Websites need for the upcoming school year. Some of them you'll have seen, while others will be new. Alas it was well worth clicking through, seeing what the sites look like, and envisioning how I could use them in my classroom with my kids.
PS... got a new home computer, with a snipping tool... so great! I need to better integrating pictures into my posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment