Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bend Don't Break

Winter Break started at 3:01pm on Friday. I, like many teachers this time of year, am in need of the break. I need a chance to rest, get some sleep, and do things outside of school. That being said, I'm likely heading into school tomorrow. I'll make the 20-25 minute commute post-rush hour and take care of some odds and ends. I need to file some student work in their returned work folders. I also need to take down a bulletin board, and put up a new one (something I absolutely detest doing during school time- file that under more important things!). Lastly, I hope to tackle my winter/spring curriculum map, taking another look at the standards and content we'll be working our way through.

I figure that doing some of the stuff tomorrow, and a little bit next week will allow the break to be stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment