Monday, August 9, 2010

Two Weeks, Really?

This has been my first summer off in many, many years. I realize how odd that sounds, as most people don't actually have summers off. That being said, I actually haven't taken much more than 2-3 days off (even during breaks, this year aside) since high school. While I have a planner, I really haven't opened it or looked at the calendar section (aside from planning my running/racing schedule).

Seeing two weeks of summer remaining is mortifying. Saying "I've got time" or "I'll do that tomorrow" is out the window, and it is replaced by "I should have done that yesterday." While I don't necessarily feel behind the eight-ball, I do sense the crush of the school year coming. The beginning of the school year work needs to get planned, and not simply the curricular work I have been focused on.

There is no time like the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment