Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost Back

There is a ton that I need to get done before we start up on Wednesday. First and foremost is figuring out what I am teaching. We ended a unit just before break, and now need to move onward. There are some social studies topics coming but I need to lay them out. I've also got to decide what novel study books will come next. I had 9 books going this past round, but still have a few in my library that I haven't used. Additionally we have a book room to access. Question is which books and why.

Just to make things interesting I have some work to score. These are the videos that the kids made. They shouldn't take that long, but it needs to get done. I need to start with a clean plate.

Lots coming, I just need to do it. Here's to getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment